By entering the St John Ambulance Everyday Heroes Awards you are
agreeing to being bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. By entering the St John Ambulance Everyday Heroes Awards you
confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, all information
provided as part of your entry is true.
2. All entries must be submitted electronically, with a limit of
three pieces of supporting evidence, either emailed as attachments
or posted by the published entry deadline along with the form. Late
arrival may mean your entry doesn’t progress further. Please note
that we can only accept PDF, Word, JPEG, GIF or EPS formats for
emailed attachments. In all cases, ensure that supporting evidence
is clearly marked with the entrant’s name. Any supporting material
submitted cannot be returned and the organisers cannot accept any
liability for loss or cost of submitted materials.
3. All entries should be submitted on official entry forms
4. All individuals, groups and organisations successfully making
it to the selection stage agree to the organisers arranging
publicity and naming them as award winners.
5. The successful individual finalists, not representing a
corporate organisation, will be invited to attend the awards
ceremony free of charge as a guest of St John Ambulance and the
award sponsors. (Please note that group finalists can send two
representatives free of charge but additional places will need to
be paid for). Those put forward for Workplace Hero category by
their employer rather than a colleague are invited to purchase
tickets or tables. Unfortunately transport and accommodation cannot
be provided by the charity.
6. The St John Ambulance panel will be selected for their
relevant experience in the subject matter. Their decision will be
final and no correspondence can be entered into prior or subsequent
to the selection process.
7. The St John Ambulance Everyday Heroes Awards, St John
Ambulance, nor any of its agencies can be held liable for any costs
incurred by applicants during the entry or judging process
8. Once an organisation, team or individual is selected as part
of the shortlist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
9. The selection panel retain the right to enter nominations for
other categories if they deem it appropriate. Information from your
entry may be used for press and publicity purposes only if your
entry is successful in making it shortlist stage, or if agreed
separately. By submitting this form, you agree to St John Ambulance
retaining your details and to receive further information regarding
this event or other products.
10. Entries will be accepted from the UK, with the exception of
Scotland which has its own St Andrew’s First Aid Awards. Entries
submitted by organisations or individuals from Wales agree to their
submissions being shared with colleagues from St John Ambulance
11. Entries from under 18s may be shared with St John Ambulance
Youth Development Team for consideration in other youth
12. St John Ambulance takes the integrity of its awards
extremely seriously. Research and fact checks will be carried out
on all entries. Where possible, include independent witnesses in
All completed entries should be emailed directly to email@example.com by
midnight on 10 June 2018.
Any supporting material in hard copy format should be sent to
the address below (alongside a copy of the application form),
clearly labelled with your name and the name of your organisation
if applicable, to arrive before the deadline:
Everyday Heroes Awards
St John Ambulance
27 St John’s Lane
London EC1M 4BU