Sales Team Leader
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to work and support within both a challenging and rewarding Telesales environment?
Then look no further!
St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity who works at the heart of communities, all revenues that are generated by the National Telesales team are reinvested back into the charity to ensure that we can continue to save lives through training, campaigning and providing first aid support at events, and working alongside the NHS in response to 999 calls.
About the Role
As a Sales Team Leader at St John Ambulance, you will lead a passionate and driven outbound sales team who sell a wide range of St John Ambulance products and services over the phone to our commercial customers. Our sales team has gone from strength to strength and contributes significantly to the overall performance of the Sales & Customer Service Directorate
The Sales Team Leader’s main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading and managing a team of Sales executives through motivating, coaching and developing the team to ensure achievement of financial targets
- Drive team performance to achieve productivity measures and KPI targets through effective cross and upselling of SJA products and services
- To participate in the recruitment, selection, training and retention of staff
- Carry out monthly one to ones and appraisals
- To provide relevant management reports to monitor and drive performance
- Provide coaching and training support to ensure the team are building sustainable relationships and always putting the needs of the customer first.
- Comprehensively understand our products, services and marketing campaigns to meet our customer’s individual needs
You will be passionate and enthusiastic person who has experience of leading a team in a sales and customer service environment, with a proven track record of driving and achieving results. By adding value through driving the utilisation of cross and up selling techniques where appropriate.
Experience required for the role;
- Managing, coaching and motivating a Sales team
- Driving a team to working to multiple sales targets
- Developing a consultative selling culture to build sustainable relationships in a B2B environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to meet the needs of your team and customers.
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Great commission structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing portal - Access to financial, health and wellbeing guidance and support.
- Discounts - Blue Light, NHS Discounts and SJA discounts including discounts on mobile phone, gym membership, cinema, restaurants, holidays and shopping-including your weekly food shop.
Interview Date: 22 & 27/08/2019
Application Review Date: 15/08/2019
We may review applications before the Application Review Date, however, if you apply after the Application Review Date, your application may not be considered. We will accept applications until we have successfully filled the role.
If you are a current St John Ambulance employee, please apply here: Click here
For all other candidates, or SJA volunteers wishing to apply, please apply below