Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to work and support within both a challenging and rewarding Telesales environment?
Then look no further!
St John Ambulance is the Nations leading first aid charity who works at the heart of communities, all revenues that are generated by the National Telesales team are reinvested back into the charity to ensure that we can continue to save lives through training, campaigning and providing first aid support at events, and working alongside the NHS in response to 999 calls.
About the Role
You will be a key part of our telesales team by providing efficient administration support to the Telesales team through processing training bookings and sales of equipment through our internal systems. You will provide great customer service to our customers over the phone and email.
This is an important role within the team as you will help maintain success by supporting our customers in the absence of our Sales Executives during annual leave.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the Telesales team on a day to day basis.
- To accurately process bookings and orders through our internal systems and ensure customer data is correctly maintained.
- Monitor outlook inboxes for the Telesales team during period of annual leave or sickness
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the products and services offered by St John Ambulance
You will be a strong administrator with the ability to remain organised and maintain a high degree of accuracy in your work. Ideally, you will have experience in processing sales orders and providing great customer service. You will be able to, and more importantly, want to work in a hardworking successful team.
- Confident using Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous administration or sales order processing experience
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing portal - Access to financial, health and wellbeing guidance and support.
- Discounts - Blue Light, NHS Discounts and SJA discounts including discounts on mobile phone, gym membership, cinema, restaurants, holidays and shopping-including your weekly food shop.
Interview Date: 9th August 2019
Application Review Date: 2nd August 2019
We may review applications before the Application Review Date, however, if you apply after the Application Review Date, your application may not be considered. We will accept applications until we have successfully filled the role.
If you are a current St John Ambulance employee, please apply here: Click here
For all other candidates, or SJA volunteers wishing to apply, please click here