An electric shock occurs when an electric current passes
through the body. This may be due to faulty electrical items,
exposed wires or because of using electrical items dangerously.
A high voltage electric shock can potentially
be very serious.
By the end of the lesson, students will:
The lesson plan contains suggested activities
and games to help students learn what might cause an electric
shock. They will also learn to identify the source of electricity,
and keep themselves safe before treating the casualty.
Find out more about how we can help
you get first aid into your school
If you are having trouble downloading resources on this website,
it could be that you are using a browser which is not compatible,
such as Internet Explorer 11. Please try a different browser such
as Chrome or Firefox.