VR Goggles competition terms and conditions
Win ZOLL AED 3 VR Goggles - Free Prize Draw Terms and
1. St John Ambulance (registered company no. 3866129) of 27 St
John’s Lane, London EC1M 4DA ("SJA") is the promoter of this
competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the 20 first
people to purchase a ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator from
St John Ambulance before the stipulated closing deadline, will get
the prize detailed in the Direct Marketing Campaign.
2. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over. SJA
reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. The competition will commence at 9AM on 06/06/2019 and will
close after 30 days. Entries via agents or third parties are
invalid. Only one pair of VR Goggles is eligible to be won per
4. SJA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend
the closing date where the entries received are of insufficient
5. To be eligible to win a prize (refer to the prize section 12.
To 19.), entrants must be one of the 20 first people buying a
ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator -
Product Code: H41000 - £1,535.00 (ex VAT) on SJA website.
6. It is not free to enter this competition; a purchase is
necessary as stipulated in point 5.
7. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants SJA permission to
use their name, town and county of residence for the sole purpose
of identifying them as the author of their entry and/or as a winner
of the competition.
8. SJA takes the protection of entrants’ personal data very
seriously and will not share it with any third parties to use for
their own purposes. For further information, entrants should refer
to our privacy notice:
9. SJA will comply with the EU General Data Protection
Regulation and the Data Protection Act, 2018 and will not use
entrants’ personal data for any purpose which the entrant has not
consented to. SJA will not pass any entrant’s details to a third
party unless it has the entrant’s express permission to do so.
10. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the
use of the personal information they provide by SJA solely for the
purposes of the administration of this competition. SJA will hold
11. The prize will be one VR ZOLL AED 3 Goggles.
12. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or credit
alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of
unforeseen circumstances, SJA reserves the right to substitute
alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
14. The prize will be posted within 30 days of the competition
close date. A email message will be sent to arrange prize delivery
after the purchase.
15. SJA reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to
recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been
an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this
16. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other
entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of SJA.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed,
administered by or associated with LinkedIn. By participating,
entrants hereby release and hold harmless LinkedIn from any and all
liability associated with this competition. Entrants acknowledge
that all information and material that they submit to enter this
competition is submitted to SJA and not to LinkedIn, and they agree
that LinkedIn shall not be liable to them in any way in respect of
18. SJA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss,
liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you
as a result of entering the competition or accepting /
participating in any prize.
19. Nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or
restricting SJA’s liability for personal injury or death caused by
the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
20. SJA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
at any time, with the amended terms to be published in the comments
section of the competition post.
21. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or
implementation of the rules on any matter related to the
competition, the decision of SJA is final and no correspondence
will be entered in.
22. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with
the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.