Lost or replacement certificates

If your original certificate has been lost, damaged or kept by a previous employer, please contact the local St John Ambulance county headquarters who organised your training. 

Where possible, provide as much of the following details to help us find your training records:

  • your name
  • your company/employer name (if training course booked through your employer)
  • date of training course and venue
  • booking reference. 

There may be a small charge for replacement certificates to cover printing and postage costs.

Contact and copyright info