Youth Leaders & Youth Helpers- Hertfordshire
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
As a volunteer working with young people you will help the SJA youth mission by providing children and young people with developmental opportunities to help them achieve their full potential. This is done with an emphasis on being led by the views and aspirations of our young volunteers and with a commitment to equality of opportunity for every young person who wishes to get involved.
Specifically the role is to assist the unit manager in the organisation and running of a youth unit; to design and deliver an inclusive and accessible Youth programme, within SJA youth policies, procedures and guidelines, which meet the aspirations and needs of young people and requirements of the programme.
This role is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitations Offenders Act.
We have a number of post available across Hertfordshire.
Please state in your application which units/aread you wish to volunteer with:
- Berkhamsted Cadets, Tuesday,
- Hatfield Cadets, Monday,
- Harpenden Cadets, Wednesday,
- Hemel Hempstead Badgers, Thursday,
- Hemel Hempstead Cadets, Tuesday,
- Hertford Badgers, Thursday,
- Hertford Cadets, Monday,
- Hitchin Badgers, Friday,
- Hitchin Cadets, Friday,
- Hoddesdon Cadets, Thursday,
- Hoddesdon Badgers, Monday,
- Letchworth Badgers, Tuesday, Cadets, Tuesday,
- Rickmansworth & Chorleywood, Badgers, Wednesday, Cadets Wednesday,
- St Albans & District Cadets, Thursday,
- Stevenage Badgers, Wednesday, Cadets, Monday,
- Ware Cadets, Tuesday
- Watford & Bushey Cadets, Wednesday,