District Clinical Lead - Cambridgeshire
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
A volunteer position has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic health care professional to take on the role of District Clinical Lead within Central - West District, (Cambridgeshire)
The role will be responsible for:
- Advising the District Manager and District Support Officers
- Undertaking fitness for role assessments (mainly paper based)
- Taking responsibility for medication and equipment used by Health Care Professionals (shared with the District Professional Leads)
- Championing National St John Ambulance clinical policies
- Liaising with doctors, paramedics, nurses and other clinicians in the region
- Participating in monthly regional clinical conference calls
For more information about this role please contact email@example.com
Closing date for the role is Friday 13th April 2018
If you are already a SJA volunteer or employee, please apply here
If you are external to SJA, please apply below.