Legacy Marketing Support Assistant
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
As a Legacy Marketing Support Assistant you can help us save lives, without ever picking up a first aid kit. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, committed and highly energetic individual to join the legacy team.
What would you be involved in?
- Updating supporter records on the fundraising database
- Writing thank you letters to supporters
- Responding to general enquiries from supporters regarding gifts in Wills
- Liaison with the web team to ensure that information on the website is accurate and up to date
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying and sending out legacy information packs
- Preparing legacy packs for cultivation events
- Participating in training, support and supervision sessions as required
- Provide occasional administrative support to other teams in Fundraising
You will need to have good administrative skills and be able to work independently - this is a good oportunity to gain some office experience and gain some insight into the world of legacies and fundraising!
For further information or an informal chat about this role please contact John Furness, Legacy Marketing Executive. email@example.com
The closing date for this role is Monday 28th May. Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 4th June 2018.
If you are an exsisting St John Ambulance Volunteer, please apply here: Current Volunteer
If you are external to St John Ambulance, please apply below: