District Clinical Lead - Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
A volunteer position has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic health care professional to take on the role of District Clinical Lead within Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire
The role will be responsible for:
- Advising the District Manager and District Support Officers
- Undertaking fitness for role assessments (mainly paper based)
- Taking responsibility for medication and equipment used by Health Care Professionals (shared with the District Professional Leads)
- Championing National St John Ambulance clinical policies
- Liaising with doctors, paramedics, nurses and other clinicians in the region
- Participating in monthly regional clinical conference calls
Please see role description for further details about this position.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Jonathan Dexter, jonathan firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this post is 11th July 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 16th July 2018.
If you are an existing St John Ambulance volunteer or employee, please apply here: Current Volunteers
If you are external to St John Ambulance, please apply below: