Emergency Medical Technician
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
As an Emergency Medical Technician (at events and as part of our ambulance services provision) you will be responsible for responding to emergency and non-emergency situations and transporting ambulatory/non-ambulatory patients. You will need to be kind, caring and conscientious whilst maintaining best practice treatment at all times.
Successful candidates will be able to provide evidence of CPD activity within the previous 12 months.
For more information on this role please contact, Helen Maresca via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this opportunity is: Monday 9th July 2018.
Interviews will be taking place week beginning Monday 6th August 2018.
Training for this role will be taking place in West Bromwich, available dates and times are listed below:
- Saturday 22nd September - 9am - 5pm,
- Sunday 23rd September - 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 29th September - 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 30th September - 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 6th October - 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 7th October - 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 13th October - 9am - 5pm,
- Sunday 14th October - 9am - 5pm,
- Saturday 27th October - 9am - 5pm,
- Sunday 28th October - 9am - 5pm,
- Saturday 3rd November - 9am - 5pm,
- Sunday 4th November - 9am - 5pm.
If you are a current volunteer or SJA employee please apply here: Click Here
If you are external to St John Ambulance and wish to apply for this vacancy please use the link below: