Volunteering Opportunities in Norfolk:
First aid is such a simple skill, but it has an incredible impact. We want everyone to learn it, so that they can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.
We have the following opportunities available in your area:
- Event First Aider: help us to keep the community safe while they work, rest and play by volunteering as a first aider at events.
- Youth Leadership team: train the next generation in first aid and other key life skills while having lots of fun by volunteering with our youth programmes.
- Event Doctor/Nurse or Paramedic: volunteer with us in a professional clinical capacity and gain an extra edge in your professional development (only open to registered independent practitioners).
Potential volunteering locations are:
- Kings Lynn
- Watton – No Youth
- Mulbarton – No Youth
- North Walsham
- Wroxham & Hoverton – No Youth
- Belton – Youth Only
- Martham – Youth Only
- Great Yarmouth
- Gorleston Clinical Event Delivery Unit - HCP’s Only T
- horpe & Hellesdon – No Youth
- Stoke Holy Cross – Youth Only
- Sprowston – Youth Only
We will make sure you will have access to a proper induction to volunteering with SJA and the training you need for the role you take on. We will also provide you with a supportive environment while you are volunteering with us. Information about our volunteer roles are included in the role descriptions. What you can expect from SJA, and what we expect from those who volunteer with us, is included in the volunteer charter.
We are looking to run a volunteering selection session on:
Thursday 14th February 2019, from 1900 at St John Ambulance, Hansa Road, Hardwich Industrial Estate, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4HX
If you are successful you will need to undertake induction & training for role at these dates:
Saturday 23rd February 2019, from 1000-1600 at St John Ambulance, Hansa Road, Hardwich Industrial Estate, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4HX
Closing date for these opportunities is: Sunday 3rd February 2019.
If you would like more information about these opportunities, please contact via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this opportunity please follow the link below: