District Clinical Lead - Suffolk
No one should die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. St John Ambulance teaches people first aid so they can be the difference between life and death, and you can help us do this.
A volunteer position has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic health care professional to take on the role of District Clinical Lead within Suffolk
The role will be responsible for:
- Advising the District Manager and District Support Officers
- Undertaking fitness for role assessments (mainly paper based)
- Taking responsibility for medication and equipment used by Health Care Professionals (shared with the District Professional Leads)
- Championing National St John Ambulance clinical policies
- Liaising with doctors, paramedics, nurses and other clinicians in the region
- Participating in monthly regional clinical conference calls
For more information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the role is Sunday 10th March 2019
If you are already a SJA volunteer or employee, please apply here:
If you are external to SJA, please apply below.