Providing medical cover for your event
St John Ambulance is an award winning provider of first aid
services. Each year our event services are present at thousands of
events around the country.
When accidents or illness occur at events, the skills of our
personnel can prevent further harm and help save lives. We provide
the first line of emergency response.
St John Ambulance event services deliver first aid at events
across the country, including:
- Major sporting fixtures like Wimbledon, Premier League matches,
London Marathon, Grand National, BSB Motorsport, Rugby
- Music festivals carnivals; Notting Hill, V-Festival,
- Air shows; Duxford
- Horticultural shows; The Royal Cornwall Show
- County fairs, school fairs, local sporting events and
- Action Challenge, Stroke Association, Children in Need Rickshaw
Get first aid cover for your event
Contact us on 08700 10 49 50 to be put in touch
with your regional St John Ambulance event services.
We will need to know the following information:
- Date and time
- Type of event
- Numbers attending/participating
- Any special requirements.
Once we have received your information we will carry out a risk
assessment and quote you for the level of cover we recommend.
The more notice you can give us, the more likely it is that we
will be able to provide cover for your event. Large events often
need planning beginning up to twelve months in advance.
What event cover St John Ambulance can offer
We can provide first aid and medical services, tailored to the
requirements of each individual event.
Our services include:
- Qualified first aiders
- A nationwide fleet of professionally equipped ambulances and
- Registered nurses, paramedics and doctors
- Mobile treatment centres and field hospitals
- The largest fleet of first aid Cycle Response Units in the
country, often arriving first on the scene
- Response cars and mobile treatment centres
- Resilient radio communications and mobile command centres
- The latest equipment, including oxygen therapy kit,
defibrillators, carry chairs and stretchers.
St John Ambulance is a trusted partner of the NHS and the
statutory ambulance service, the rescue services and many private
St John Ambulance is registered with and regulated by the Care
Quality Commission. We are proud of our reputation for the
provision of safe, high quality care.
Call us today to discuss first aid cover for your event – and we
will put you in touch with your local St John Ambulance event
Call us on 08700 10 49 50