Can you help to be the difference …?
St John Ambulance believes that anyone who needs first aid should get it. But the fact is that’s not happening. We are determined to be the difference between lives lost and lives saved. Every role in our organisation is a fundamental part of realising our vision, and contributes to our ongoing success and drive to increase First Aid awareness across all sections of the community.
St John Ambulance are currently seeking a Partnerships Manager to join our Fundraising team. Reporting into the Director of Fundraising you will be responsible for increasing income from corporate relationships and trusts. Leading a team of 3 people you will be responsible for the development of our corporate and trusts strategy and will identify, secure and maximise income from new and existing relationships, as well as generate new sources of income such as licensing and sponsorship.
Succesful applicants should have experience in a similar role and have
- Extensive Corporate/trust experience in the charity sector
- Evidence of generating significant amounts of income from corporates and trusts
- Experience of developing pitch documents, proposals and impact evaluation reports
- Experience of leading, inspiring and managing teams
- Experience of account/partnerships management in the third/commercial sector
Please refer to the Job Description for more details on requirements.
Closing Date: 23 March / Interviews will be held on 20 April
Internal Candidates should click here to apply: https://apply.sja.org.uk/55024SJC