Running and walking - virtual races
If you are looking for a new way to engage in physical exercise, give back, have fun and win amazing medals, check out our virtual races. You can take part from anywhere in the world. Participants will receive a goodie bag when you sign up and a great themed medal based on their challenge once you have finished!
Don't forget to set up a JustGiving page and share with all your friends!
View our full list of virtual races.
Set your own challenge
- Decide on how many steps, miles or minutes of walking or running you want to do either daily, weekly or monthly. It could be 3 miles a day, 100 laps around the block, 100km spread across one month or simply running a 5k one morning! Choose the challenge that best suits your ability and schedule
- Set up your JustGiving page and then link your page to your Strava account so you can log your runs and keep your sponsors updated on your progress
- Let all your friends and family know what you are doing and don't forget to share!
- Decide on how long you want to cycle each day, week or month – this could be done on an exercise bike at home if preferred
- Set up your JustGiving page and then link your page to your Strava account so you can log your rides and keep your sponsors updated on your progress
- Share with all your friends and family.
- Either host your own live workouts or commit to doing a series of sessions per week
- If you choose to host your own you can live stream your workouts each day
- Setup your JustGiving page and encourage donations before, during and after each workout
- Let all your friends and family know what you are doing and share away!
- Set yourself a challenge to run or walk up and down your stairs each day – if you're up for a challenge, you could climb the height of Mount Everest or Ben Nevis on your stairs!
- Set up your JustGiving page
- Make sure you record after each stair climb and keep friends and family updated with your progress.
- Get the whole family involved by planning an ‘Olympics’ in your home or garden
- Set up a series of different challenges or activities and time each person completing them – whoever completes the challenge the quickest is the winner!
- You could live stream a virtual medal giving ceremony to announce the winner of each challenge
- Set up a JustGiving page and let friends and family know what you are doing and share, share, share!