Bear Grylls Survival Race
- When: August and September 2017
- Where: Cambridge, Peterborough, Manchester,
- Distance: Obstacle race (5km - 30km)
- Registration fee: £50 (5km), £55 (10km), £85
- Minimum sponsorship: as much as you can
The Bear Grylls Survival race is a series of challenges designed
to help you find your warrior spirit and prove that life is a
journey best lived boldly.
Experience survival scenarios, similar to those that Bear Grylls
is exposed to in many of his adventures across the planet. You can
take part in:
- • A 5km run with 20+ obstacles and 2+ BG Survival
- • A 10km course filled with over 35 natural and purpose-built
obstacles and 4+ BG Survival Challenges.
- • For those in London, you can compete in the one and only
Ultimate Survivor 30km challenge.
As you make your way through our survival zones you will
encounter scenarios found in some of the world’s toughest terrains
and surroundings, where you will truly experience what survival is
like in the jungle, desert, mountains, and arctic.
We promise you will be tired at the finish line, but you will
leave with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment for what you
Dates and locations:
|5 August 2017
||5km / 10km
|9 September 2017
||5km / 10km
||Tatton Park, North West
|30 September 2017
||5km / 10km / 30km
||Trent Park, London
*link will open a registration page on Active Network
Already got a place in the Bear Grylls Survival Race?
If you already have your own place, we would love to have you on
our team. We don’t have a minimum sponsorship target, but any funds
you can raise would be hugely appreciated.
For any questions please email us or call 020 7324 4168.