Skydiving for St John Ambulance
A thrilling way to support St John Ambulance, all year
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway, in
an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet. Lean forward and let go –
falling through the air at over 120mph. You will be harnessed to a
professional parachute instructor at all times, so you will be very
safe, all you need to do now is register!
Jumping from an aircraft is an amazing way to support our work
and we would love you to join our team! Dates and locations are
flexible to suit your requirements.
*link will open an email to our events team.
We have two fundraising options for our Tandem Skydives:
Option A: Charity Place Jump
• Pay a non-refundable registration fee of only £70.
• Raise a minimum of £395 for St John Ambulance at least two
weeks before your selected jump date.
• If you don't raise the minimum sponsorship in time, we will
not be able to pay your jump costs and you will be charged the full
amount on the day.
• We receive approximately £195 from Skyline, plus anything you
raise over £395.
Option B: Self-Payment Jump
• Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £70.
• Cover your personal jump costs (approximately £200).
• Aim to fundraise as much as you can to support St John
Raising £600 could train one of our first aid trainers to teach
life saving skills to others
Why join team St John Ambulance
Fundraising for St John Ambulance isn't a leap into the unknown
- we'll support you every step of the way, with fundraising packs,
a free St John Ambulance t-shirt and extra support to help you hit
your fundraising target. If you need to get in touch at any time,
please email email@example.com or call 0207 324