Liverpool Nightrider 2017
- When: 15/16 July 2017
- Where: Liverpool
- Distance: 100km
- Registration fee: £39
- Minimum sponsorship: £175
Nightrider Liverpool is an exciting 100km moonlit cycle ride
past Liverpool’s iconic landmarks, including a loop in the Wirral.
It’s a one day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night!
Taking in all the key sights of Liverpool this is an exceptional
and exclusive way to explore the city like never before. Full
support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout
the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
For the first year ever, the successful Nightrider challenge
event is coming to Liverpool, so make the most of this unique
opportunity and push your pedals for St John Ambulance!
Thanks to fundraisers like you we’re able to put our first aid
trainers in schools, equip our volunteers and run our ambulances,
all of which provides life saving care when it’s needed most.
Donors, sponsors, Liverpool Nightrider’s - every pound you give
us helps save lives.
*link will open a link to Active Network.
How we’ll support you
We’ll be there to help you meet your fundraising targets and to
make the most out of this incredible experience. Our support
- • a dedicated coordinator
- • training and fundraising packs
- • a St John Ambulance cycling vest
- • a monthly e-newsletter providing additional support and
- • publicity support and advice from the St John Ambulance PR
- • cheers of support from the St John Ambulance team out on the
- • a souvenir certificate and Nightrider Medal to commemorate
your awesome achievement
Already got a place in the Liverpool Nightrider?
If you already have your own place, we would love to have you on
our team. We don’t have a minimum sponsorship target, but any funds
you can raise would be hugely appreciated.