How your company can help
St John Ambulance is already the leading provider of first aid
training for the workplace, teaching life saving skills to over
250,000 people a year.
But every year, too many people still die in situations where
first aid could have given them the chance to live.
We want first aid to be second nature to people the length and
breadth of the country – and that’s why we need your support.
Corporate partnerships help us save lives
Join us as a corporate partner and, together,
we can build a nation of first aiders.
Benefits of a partnership
As a corporate partner you can help us be the difference between
a life lost and a life saved while aligning your business with the
strength of one of the nation’s most recognisable and well-loved
Supporting our work has other lasting benefits
for your company and your employees. As well as raising
your profile, we’ll help you build a stronger
team through fundraising and volunteer activities, which
will help you exceed your corporate and
social responsibility targets.
Our Partnerships team will work with you to engage with the
communities where you operate, and where your employees and
We can offer many benefits to our corporate partners,
- a launch event to highlight the
- joint-branded marketing and fundraising
- support from a dedicated account manager and
local fundraising coordinator
- support from our award-winning PR and Communications team to
create opportunities to raise your company’s
profile and publicise your generosity
- representation of your company on our website
- use of St John Ambulance branding
- timely and accountable project reports, with
- an allocation of places in key fundraising
events, such as the London Marathon
- exclusive use of our historic museum event space in London for
If you would like to discuss becoming a corporate partner with
St John Ambulance, please call our Partnerships team on 020 7324
4157 or email email@example.com.
Our work with corporate supporters is governed by internal
policies and the highest industry standards in ethical and