County Priory Group Member
County Priory Group Member – Gloucestershire
The Priory of England and the Islands is one of eleven international Priories of the Order of St John, and our work of providing care to people in need is carried out on behalf of the Priory by its subsidiary St John Ambulance, England's premier first aid charity.
County Priory Groups (CPGs) undertake the important work of the Priory at a County level and have a wide range of responsibilities including:
- liaising with Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant responsibility for local Honours and Awards.
- organising the unique annual Order of St John Award for Organ Donation Ceremonies.
- fundraising for local St John projects, the Priory, St John Ambulance and St John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem.
- supporting local St John Ambulance units.
- promoting the faith aspects of the Order through St John County Chaplains.
We are currently seeking new members to join the CPG in Gloucestershire, if you would really like to make a difference in your County and have the necessary skills required, we would very much like to hear from you.
If you would like additional information or to discuss the role in more detail please contact (County) CPG Chair Jane Walker Email: email@example.com.
More information about our history can be found at www.stjohnengland.org.uk; www.orderofstjohn.org and www.museumstjohn.org.uk
Please upload your CV and Covering Letter below:
CV and cover letter