Events Administrator Apprentice
Please note - Our apprenticeship's are managed by Babcock International, by submitting an application to Babcock, your contact details will be passed to Babcock. All updates will be provided by Babcock International.
About the Role
The Events Administrator is responsible for handling customer enquiries and related administration processes for the delivery of first aid and ambulance provision at events throughout the region. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable record of performing excellent administrative duties including prioritisation and time management skills in a fast paced environment that delivers a continuous service.
As an Apprentice, you will be working towards a qualification in Business Administration with support throughout. The apprenticeship is delivered via a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face-to-face training and workplace mentoring.
- With support; receive, review and maintain contact with customers throughout the event business process. To be achieved using all communication channels.
- Maintain the Events Tracker. Support the production of reports including dashboards, KPI’s and other management information.
- Ensure all events are booked using DIP/information management system (SJA event management system) and that any additional information, changes or cancellations are accurately recorded.
- Undertake administration tasks on DIPS/MIS.
- Liaison with SJA mentor regarding all matters relating to events.
- Monitor volunteer numbers booked onto events and notify any shortfalls to the appropriate person or team.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal colleagues across all levels of the organisation and liaise/negotiate to ensure customer requirements are achieved in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities.
You will have the ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal colleagues across all levels of the organisation and liaise/negotiate to ensure customer requirements area achieved within a timely manner
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Have a willingness to learn and adapt to new skills
- Supported by your line manager, drive your own personal development within SJA and attend training as required
- Develop own subject and professional competence in accordance with the apprenticeship requirements and maintain records showing progress through the programme, including all formal and personal CPD events and records of achievement