Who we are - our vision, mission and values
Everyone who needs it should receive first aid from those around
them. No one should suffer for the lack of trained first
• provide an effective and efficient charitable first aid
service to local communities
• provide training and products to satisfy first aid and related
health and safety needs for all of society
• encourage personal development for people of all ages, through
training and by volunteering within our organisation.
Our values guide our thinking and actions – they set out the
‘way we do things’.
– Treating others with compassion and respect
– Pride in doing an excellent job
– Delivering what we promise
– Continuously learning and improving
– Working together effectively
Collectively, our values spell out HEART – people are at the
heart of St John Ambulance.