What we offer
- An inclusive and welcoming environment for all children regardless of ability – special educational needs are very well supported
- Big nursery room with a mixed-age group. Older children benefit from learning how to care for others, and younger ones progress with social skills and language development
- Large outdoor area for playing and of course, splashing in the puddles!
- Settling-in sessions to ease your child’s transition into nursery
- We’ll tell you about your child’s day. For example, what they’ve eaten and the activities they’ve done
- Healthy and nutritious meals for lunch and tea, with accommodation for special dietary requirements
- Funded spaces for two, three, and four-year-olds
- Fun activities to support your child’s learning
The nursery is open 50 weeks of the year. We also offer term-time only sessions and school holiday sessions.
Flexible sessions are available to meet parents’ requirements. These include half-day sessions, and drop off and pick up from Letchmore Road School.
At The Priory Nursery, we recognise that every child is different. That’s why our team of qualified staff create personalised activities to support each child’s individual development.
We have a variety of other fun activities to help your child learn and grow. These include:
- sport sessions twice a week
- cookery sessions once a week
- exciting visitors to the nursery such as paramedics, a lollypop lady, even some sheep!
- celebration of festivals from different cultures throughout the year
We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’, with the report commending our ability to engage and motivate children in meaningful play and learning.
Find out more
If you'd like more information about the nursery or would like to arrange a visit, please get in touch.
Phone: 01438 357900