Who is this lesson for?
This lesson is suitable for pupils in Key Stage 4. The topic of basic life support is explored in greater depth than in Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3.
What is included in the lesson?
The teaching resources include:
- KS4 Basic Life Support Lesson Plan (doc) - 66 KB
- KS4 Basic Life Support Presentation (ppt) - 11.0 MB
- KS4 A12 When Things Go Wrong (doc) - 69 KB
- KS4 A13 Chain of Survival (doc) - 54 KB
- KS4 A15 CPR Sorting (doc) - 366 KB
- KS4 A15 CPR Sorting Answers (doc) - 529 KB
- KS4 A16 The Human Body - Pupil (doc) - 200 KB
- KS4 A16 The Human Body - Teacher (doc) - 5.3 MB
- KS4 A40 Project Tasks (doc) - 116 KB
- KS4 Your Turn Basic Life Support (ppt) - 1.5 MB
- Teacher Guidance CPR (doc) - 142 KB
- Teacher Guidance Primary Survey (doc) - 146 KB
- Teacher Guidance Recovery Position (doc) - 148 KB