Who should attend?
This course is for teachers and school ancillary staff.
Booking for large numbers of course delegates? Have a look at on-site training options.
This course will cover first aid procedures pertinent to a school environment:
- The role of the first aider
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Child resuscitation (CPR)
- Unresponsive child
- Primary survey
- Unresponsive adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Choking child
- Allergic reaction
- Choking adult
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Head injuries
- Giving medication at school (including auto-injectors)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries