St John Ambulance aspires to continuously improve its sustainability through an ongoing programme to reduce or remove environmentally damaging activities and encourage activities that, where possible, improve or conserve the environment by:
- taking the environment and sustainability into account in property, procurement, and transport decisions and strategies.
- minimising the use of all materials, supplies, and energy, and, wherever possible, use renewable or recyclable materials and components.
- minimising waste.
- monitoring, assessing and reporting, on a continuous basis, where practical, the environmental impact of SJA's activities and compliance with this policy.
- publishing our Environmental & Sustainability Policy.
- publishing our Carbon Reduction Plan.
Download and read our full Environment and Sustainability Policy.
St John Ambulance is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2040 at the latest.
Download and read our full Carbon Reduction Plan (pdf).