How to set up an online fundraising page
To set up a JustGiving page for the Take The Strain Campaign follow these simple steps:
- Go to the St John Ambulance Virtual Fundraising Campaign page
- Click on ‘Start Fundraising’ then either log in or create your account
- Click on ‘Doing your own thing’ / ‘Personal Challenge’
- Fill in the details to create your page. Build up your page, remember to tell us why you are doing what you are doing, your motivation for support St John Ambulance, if you need help just ask on our team
- Share your page with your friends and tell them what day/days you’ll be doing the chores and which chores you’ll be doing
- Collect your donations
- Don’t forget to take photos and videos, and if you have your parent’s permission (or you’re over 13) why not share with friends and family using social media!
Don't forget to personalise your page with photos, videos, and the story of why you're fundraising for St John Ambulance.
JustTextGiving also gives people the option to make a donation via their mobile phone. Your individual JustGiving page allows you to create a unique text code - your supporters can text the code and the amount they want to give you to 70070.
Virgin Money Giving
To sign up, visit Virgin Money Giving - St John Ambulance and select the ‘Start fundraising’ option. Find the event you are raising money for, personalise your page, and select St John Ambulance as your chosen charity.