Sarah went on a St John Ambulance First Aid at Work course. Just a few days later, she put her new skills to use saving her daughter's life. We celebrated her achievement at last year's Everyday Heroes Awards.
Margaret and Jake's story
Teaching Assistant Margaret learned first aid on a St John Ambulance course. When a child in her class started choking, she knew exactly what to do thanks to her first aid training.
Schoolboy Jack learned first aid when his school took part in the Big First Aid Lesson. Proving you're never too young to learn first aid, he was able to use his new skills to save his father's life - the very next day.
There is an error with your details. Either your email address or password is not recognised.
If you had an account on our previous website, you will need to register your details again. Please use the same email address you used previously.