Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid. It is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments, such as small offices. The course covers first aid protocols for adult casualties only.
Booking for large numbers of students? Have a look at on-site training options.
This course provides basic life saving first aid skills and knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations, covering:
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Burns and scalds
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
- Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Unresponsive adult