- Realistic chest rise and fall
- Compatible with Laerdal Link Technology
- Defibrillator pad placement sensors
- Compatible with the Laerdal Trainer 2 and Laerdal Trainer 3
- Compatible with SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter or SkillGuide for performance assessment
- Disposable airways and removable faces for more hygienic training
The Resusci® Anne QCPR AED Training Manikin Full Body with Airway Head can be used to train professional healthcare providers and high-performance teams the following:
- Airway occlusion for students to learn the important technique of opening the airway with the head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust manoeuvre
- Ventilation with bag-valve-mask
- Automated chest compression machine
- Sellick manoeuvre (cricoid pressure)
- Positive pressure ventilation
- Laryngeal mask airway
- Supraglotic airways (LMA, LTA, Combitube and iGel 4)
- Defibrillator training using a live defibrillator when used with ShockLink
QCPR measurement and feedback technology enables:
- Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- Post-training debrief, including overall scores and tips for improvement
- Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions, ventilations and cycles
- Instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time
Instructors can monitor up to six learners at the same time, allowing them to assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time and provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances.
Feedback is available through purchasing the SkillGuide or downloading the free QCPR Learner and QCPR Instructor apps available from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
With the app, the instructor gets a performance overview of up to six manikins, at the same time. Using their own observations and the objective feedback from the app, the instructor can quickly and effectively coach the learners to improve.