Lifelike chest stiffness to train on precise use of force suitable for infant CPR. Perform head tilt, chin lift, and jaw thrust, the Resusci Baby manikin can also rotate the head sideways.
Hand placement sensors
Provide accurate feedback to your learners with advanced hand-placement sensors.
Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
Removable/reusable decorated faces allow students to have their own mouth-to-mouth decorated faces and offer easy cleaning.
Wireless and rechargeable, with more than 37 hours of battery life.
QCPR measurement and feedback technology enables:
- Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- Post-training debrief, including overall scores and tips for improvement
- Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions, ventilations and cycles
- Instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time
- Export result for quality improvement initiatives.
Feedback is available through purchasing the SkillGuide, SimPad PLUS with Skill Reporter or the SkillReporter app connected via Bluetooth Low Energy connection.
Localise your protocols, setting up the SkillReporter to support your local guidelines and protocols.