Sparkle for us this winter by singing for St John
We need your help to bring some sparkle and carols to your communities this winter
Use your vocal cords to sing for St John. This is could be by hosting a carol concert, carolling in your local area or a virtual event. But it doesn’t have to be limited to that, check out our fundraising pack for more sparkling ideas.
Share your sparkle and make a difference alongside our volunteers, without the efforts of supporters like yourself, St John simply could not continue to do what it does for your community.
Are you ready to sparkle, if so, follow the steps below:
How can you share your Sparkle?
This winter we want you to sparkle and show off your singing abilities to everyone in your community.
There are multiple ways you can do this: Sparkle Concert, Sparkle Carolling, Virtual Sparkle. See below for an on overview on how to put an event on but for more detailed information on a concert or carolling please contact us at email@example.com
- Decide what you want to do and think about who you know and what they would be interested in - Our suggestion is signing, and we've even made a carol book specifically for all our sparkling fundraisers. But if you think your vocal cords aren't up to scratch you could think about a pub quiz, bucket collection, movie night or cake sale?
- The location: Where are you planning on holding your fantastic fundraising event? Could you host your event at home or at work, or at a local hotel or community centre?
- The date: Have a think about which date will be best for highest attendance - will you have your event at the weekend or during the week? Make sure you consider other events and special dates such as national holidays or sporting fixtures which may clash with your event and give yourself enough time to plan and prepare.
- The fundraising: How are you going to raise the most money? Will you hold a raffle or auction on the day? Will you be selling cakes, drinks, and gifts? Will you charge for attendance?
Set up your JustGiving page: Creating a page will make it quicker and easier for your sponsors to donate and help you reach your fundraising target.
- Spread the word - Make sure everyone knows about your event. Use our poster templates, invite and social media graphics to help.
Use social media, add links in your email signature and ask everyone to spread the word.
Don’t forget to tag St John in all your social media
Just fill the form out below to receive your free fundraising pack which contain even more details and more ideas. If you do decide to sing for us then we will send you a digital carol book as well.