Thank you for choosing to support St John Ambulance
We rely on the generosity of the public to support our work, including equipping and training our volunteers, who are actively helping communities and the NHS on the frontline. We have seen the largest deployment of St John people and resources in peacetime during the COVID-19 pandemic. A regular donation to us will enable us to stretch this essential contribution further and for longer – including continuing our role in supporting the nation’s health beyond the end of the pandemic.
We appreciate these are difficult times and circumstances for everyone, so we’re incredibly grateful for your donation.
Direct debit guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, St John Ambulance will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request St John Ambulance to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the same time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by St John Ambulance or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when St John Ambulance asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
All our face-to-face fundraisers are paid employees of Wesser Ltd or Trinity Marketing who raise funds on behalf of St John Ambulance. For every 5000 new supporters we recruit, over 10 years the charity expects to raise at least £1,911,650. So thank you!
St John Ambulance have agreed to pay each agency in the region of £554,625, based on an agreed fundraising fee for each supporter.
This means that for every £1 invested into face to face fundraising, St John Ambulance get more than £3 back towards saving someone’s life.