Please note: you must have an existing First Aid at Work qualification (achieved or renewed within the last three years) to be eligible for this role. If you do not have this, then please consider our Event First Aider role.
Stadium First Aiders work to keep sports and concert crowds safe by providing first aid to the public at stadium events.
Training and time commitment
The training and support we provide is as follows:
- Welcome programme introducing you to the project and wider charity
- Training in appropriate SJA policies
- St John Safeguarding training relevant to your role
- Three on-the-job stadium training shifts with your buddy
- The opportunity to be part of a local unit, where you will have ongoing support from peers and further learning & development opportunities
Expected Time Commitment
Ideally one event per month (average event shift 1-8 hours).
If you would like to join the St John Ambulance team, please click below to register your interest.