Our commitment to you:
- We will aim to contact you before we arrive so that you know when to expect us.
- We’ll help you to check that you have everything you need for your appointment. For example, your doctors’ letters, medication and any equipment you need to bring with you.
- We’ll also offer to help you with practical things like making sure your home is locked and you have your keys with you.
- We will escort you to our vehicle and make sure that you feel as safe and comfortable as possible. If you need extra help with mobility, we’ll help you. For example, any equipment you need to help you to move to and from our vehicle.
- We will take you to the right place and make sure that we leave you in the care of the right person at your destination.
- When we bring you home, we’ll help you into your home safely. We'll make sure you are comfortable before we leave you and contact your carer (if you have one).
- We’ll introduce ourselves by name and talk to you about what’s happening throughout your journey with us. If you feel unwell during the journey, we’ll care for you and help you all through the journey until you reach your destination. If there is an emergency during your journey, we’ll get in touch with the additional medical help if you need it.
- If your appointment is running late, we will wait for you as long as we can. If needed, we will arrange alternative help to make sure that you get home safely.