What is the CERAD Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving training course?
The purpose of the Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving is to provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding required to drive an ambulance vehicle in response to an emergency. Courses are run over weekends to allow those in full-time employment to complete the course.
This qualification gives the learner the opportunity to:
- Be able to prepare, drive and manoeuvre ambulance vehicles
- Be able to drive an ambulance vehicle in emergency and non-emergency situations.
Registering Interest - Click here to complete the form
We have developed a simple way for you to register your interest. By following the link, you will be taken to an online form to complete. This form will capture essential information to support us assess your suitability as well as identify any additional support you may need during the programme. Please fill out our expression of interest form. Once completed, we will be in touch with details about available courses.
Course cost and other information
- The course costs £3400 per learner (Excl. VAT). Fees are payable before the start of the qualification.
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) for this qualification is 230 hours
- Guided Learning (GL) for this qualification is 150 hours
- Minimum credits required to achieve the qualification is 23
- Suitable for age ranges 18+
To achieve this certificate, learners must achieve a minimum of 23 credits from the two mandatory components.
More information can be found on the FutureQuals website.
To be successful, learners will be required to attend all delivery dates, complete the independent study and evening driving component.
Learners must have a contract with an NHS or CQC registered ambulance service. Learners must also hold a valid UK driving license.
Methods of Assessment
The course will be assessed in several ways; a portfolio of evidence, exam-based element and a practical demonstration. This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff. It is externally quality assured by FutureQuals External Quality Advisors (EQAs).
For questions, please contact: email@example.com