Allowing enough time to organise cover
The more notice you can give us of your event, the better. During busy periods of the year we receive a lot of requests for first aid cover, and large events often need planning months in advance.
What we need from you
In order to complete our online booking form, you will need to have the following details handy:
- Customer contact details, including name and full address
- Name and address of the accounts person (if this is different from the customer contact)
- Details of the event and activities taking place
- Event location, including postcode
- Date and time of the event
- Numbers attending and/or participating. If this is likely to be over the course of the day rather than all at once, please make sure you specify this. Equally if you have multiple sporting matches going on, let us know how many are taking place at once
- Event insurance requirements for medical cover. For example, if you are covered by UK Athletics Insurance
- Any special requirements
- Confirmation of your public liability insurance including the limit
- The nearest local hospital to the event
- Onsite facilities available for use. For example, a room for first aid and whether refreshments will be provided
- Whether you have any other medical providers attending
- Whether you are a charity or a non-profit organisation, and where the event revenue will be going
- Event site maps
- Operational plans
- Risk assessments
Please provide as much detail as possible when completing our online booking form.
If you have most of the information listed above but not everything, please do get in touch anyway so we can discuss how to start the booking process.
Once we have received your event details via our online booking form, we will carry out a resource assessment. We will then be able to recommend the correct level of first aid cover for your event.
Confirming your booking
After deciding on the correct level of first aid cover for your event, we will send out the event details to our volunteer teams to check their availability. Once they have confirmed, we’ll send you a quote for the first aid cover you’ll need. We aim to send you a quote as soon as possible.
Once you’ve received our quote, you will need to confirm to us if you are happy to go ahead with our services. It is only when you have accepted our quote that your booking is confirmed.