At St John Ambulance, we take care to ensure all our fundraising activity reflects our values as an organisation. We take real pride in what we do, we treat others with compassion and respect, and we continuously learn and improve to keep our standards high.
Your experience is paramount - We are committed to high standards.
- Your experience supporting St John Ambulance is central to our work. We are committed to providing you with the most meaningful and enjoyable experience.
- You can expect us to uphold the standards and laws which govern, amongst other things, data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- You can expect to be thanked for your donation and feel appreciated for your support.
Your trust is our goal - We are honest and open
- You can expect us to tell the truth and be transparent about our work and practices
- We will respond to your questions or comments in a timely fashion.
- We listen and we want to hear from you. We are here to answer your questions about our fundraising activities and the difference you are making by supporting St John.
- We are clear about the work we do and the impact your donation or support is having on the issues that matter to you. There are always ways to improve and we welcome hearing from you about how we can continue to improve your experience.
You are valued - We are respectful
- Your rights, dignity and privacy govern how we fundraise and deliver our work.
- We will respect your opinions and areas of interest
- You will never be put under pressure to donate.
- If you tell us you do not want to be contacted in a certain way we will honour that request.
- We will always value your views, and so will seek feedback where we can and act on it if we can
- If you choose to stop supporting St John Ambulance, we will respect your wishes and will support you to expediate this quickly and efficiently. And we will listen to all that you have to say about your experience.
Your opinion matters - We are fair and reasonable
Your experience is our responsibility - We are accountable
- If your experience has not met your expectations or you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising or working alongside you, we would be grateful to hear about it so that we can learn how to improve. You can see our complaints procedure here.
- Supporting and donating to St John should be made easy for you. We are committed to making this experience as seamless as possible for you.
- We will ensure you always have the chance to change your preferences regarding how we communicate with you