Thank you for contacting us so that we can contact you to find out more about your experiences. We're grateful for each and every comment and story we receive.
What happens next?
If you've given us your contact details and we want to hear more about your experience, we'll be in touch shortly.
If you have given us your email address, you'll shortly receive an email with a summary of the information that you've given us.
Can I change my mind about sharing my story?
Yes, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove your story from all future communications. Please be aware that if a campaign is already underway it may not be possible to withdraw your story, although we will make every effort to do so.
Where can I find out more?
You can read other people's stories by visiting this page.
Want to contact us about something else?
If your question was NOT about your experience of how St John Ambulance has made a difference you, you may need to re-email us and contact a different team.
- Customer Services: email@example.com, 0370 0104 950 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- First aid supplies and equipment: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0344 770 4808 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Employee/Workplace training at a St John Ambulance venue: email@example.com, 0344 770 4800 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Employee training at your company venue: Onsite@sja.org.uk
- Donations and fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Account bookings: National-Contracts@sja.org.uk
- Key Account bookings: email@example.com
- Volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org