The CPR Uni-padz™ universal (adult/paediatric) is a one-piece electrode with built-in Real CPR Help® technology, the electrodes sense and report the motion of rescuers’ chest compressions to the ZOLL AED 3.
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric, simply by repositioning the pads and activating the Child Mode on the ZOLL AED 3, can be used to treat child patients 8 years of age or younger or under 25kg
- The CPR landmark includes guidance for proper hand placement
- Accelerometer built into pads to measure rate and depth of compressions so the ZOLL AED 3 can provide voice, text and real-time visual feedback to help the rescuer on proper CPR rate and depth
- Adjustable electrode allows for positioning on larger/overweight patients
Changes from the CPR Uni-Padz™ Universal Electrodes:
- The paediatric positioning of the electrodes has changed for the CPR Uni-Padz™ II, with the diagram on the electrode indicating where the pads should be positioned
- The CPR Uni-Padz™ II should be used with the ZOLL AED 3 with software version 4, all devices with earlier software can use the CPR Uni-Padz™ or upgrade their software version to be able to use the CPR Uni-Padz™ II.