Provides real-time feedback of key CPR parameters, which can be reviewed, analysed and exported to help improve the quality of CPR performance, including:
- CPR performance review - gives a numeric score and pictorial summary of each CPR parameter measured against a theoretical perfect score to help highlight improvement needs
- CPR in-depth analysis - gives detailed quantitative analysis for all relevant CPR metrics to provide an in-depth summary of performance over time and associated effect on CPR quality
- Performance summary - provides relevant information for each measured CPR parameter to help improve performance
- Results by CPR cycle - provides and analysis of CPR performance for each measured CPR parameter for each cycle of CPR performed
- Records can be stored and easily exported via email and numeric data can be accessed easily for later analysis.
Three interrelated sets of LED lights give real time feedback on CPR performance and function, including:
- Chest compression indicating lights - these light up to represent the volume of blood being circulated by the chest compressions, the volume depends on the depth of compressions. These will only fully light up when the depth of compressions is over 5cm
- Blood circulation indicating lights - these light up to represent the flow of blood from the heart to the brain. The speed of the blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of compressions. These will only fully light up once the rate of compressions is over 100 per minute
- CPR quality indication lights - these light up to represent the blood that is reaching the brain, these will only fully light up when the depth and speed of compressions is correct.
Advanced sensors detect and analyse the effectiveness of CPR. In default mode, the sensors detect compressions in line with AHA 2015 guidelines. Brayden can be simply switched to a different mode to detect compressions in line with ERC 2015 guidelines.
Easy to set up with various training modes provided to meet different scenarios.
Anatomically correct torso, with realistic chest movement, correct ventilations, oral and nasal passages for nose pinch and head tilt and chin lift to open the airway.
Easy AED training pad removal.
RoHS & REACH compliant.
6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions (included).
Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head. This means students never come in to contact with exhaled air.