Realistic infant anatomy, the 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR includes features like:
- Head-tilt with open/locked airway
- Feedback on hand positioning, spot incorrect hand placement with built-in sensors and QCPR app to instantly adjust learner’s performance
- Visible chest-rise on ventilations
- Anatomically correct construction with correct landmarks, nipples and breast tip as well as the ability to see and feel the baby’s ribs
- Realistic limb movement and length and weight
- Foreign body removal, choking is one of the biggest reasons for cardiac arrest in infants, learners can practice the not so gentle touch to see what it takes to remove airway obstructions in infants.
QCPR measurement and feedback technology enables:
- Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- Post-training debrief, including overall scores and tips for improvement
- Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions, ventilations and cycles
- Instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time
Instructors can monitor up to six learners at the same time, allowing them to assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time and provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances.
Feedback is available by downloading the free QCPR Instructor app available from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
With the app, the instructor gets a performance overview of up to six manikins, at the same time. Using their own observations and the objective feedback from the app, the instructor can quickly and effectively coach the learners to improve.