All About Me Badger helps Badgers explore what makes them unique and understand that everyone's individual differences should be respected and valued.
This subject encourages Badgers to:
- adopt safe online skills and understand that social media should be used responsibly
- develop the confidence to be true to themselves and their values
- think about their personal development
- consider what makes them unique and what they have in common with others
- understand the importance of individual identity
- appreciate that individual differences are needed for balanced outcomes
- know everyone has a support network and is part of someone else's support network
- explore ways to bring about positive change
- develop strategies for dealing with bullying
- become confident communicators in a first aid incident.