An advanced defibrillator (AED) wall cabinet made up of clear anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover and a green ABS container that complies with ISO3864 International Standard emergency colour codes.
- Regulated heating and fanning system
- Enables AED to be stored in +0°C temperatures
- System activated through heat sensor according to configured thresholds or as preset by user
- Mains power supply
- For public safety reasons, the model is powered by 24 Volts VLSV (Very Low Safety Voltage).
- Protection ingress: IP54 - dust protected - splashing of water
- Humidity index: 95% - without condensation.
Installation must be carried out by a qualified operator who adheres to the Bornavie charter or authorized by the Aivia manufacturer.
The Aivia cabinet should not be installed in direct exposure to sunlight. You risk exposing the defibrillator to excessive temperatures.